Rune Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rune Rush

Please Donate

PortalPortal  HomeHome  WebclientWebclient  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Rune Rush WEBCLIENT Out Now - Play Now!

Mavor application! Read Fully!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mavor

Mavor

Location : I like basketball almost as much as girls and food...

Mavor application! Read Fully! Empty
PostSubject: Mavor application! Read Fully!   Mavor application! Read Fully! EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:58 am

Username: Mavor

Timezone: Pacific Standard

How long have you been playing: Over a week

How could you help the server as a mod: Simple. Carry out the duties of a Moderator. I would be sure to help and welcome all new and current players. I would enforce all rules set by higher ranked staffed such as Aero. I would also be a role model player.

What experience do you have as staff on previous servers: I have owned my own server, I have been a Moderator on Yanillescape(Used to be huge! But got shut down.) I have also been an Administrator on two other servers and had done a lot for the servers.

What puts you above others: Honestly, my idol always says, "Stay humble and surround yourself with good people." So I don't put myself above others. Now, I see both sides of every situation when most people tend to look at the negatives in things. I also acknowledge the positives.

How many players have you gotten online: 1 but he left I think. He could be back on.

How many hours a day can you be active: Mon, Tue, Fri will be somewhat limited. I can be on the forums a lot but I have a real job. Wed, Thurs almost all day. Sat, Sun not a lot depending on circumstances.

If a player is cussing at another player or staff, what steps do you take to control the situation: Tell them to stop obviously. If they don't, as a player I would inform a staff member, and as a moderator I would temp mute them.

Extra Info: I am actually really funny and sarcastic at times but I also know when to be strict and serious. Please accept this application as I have put a lot of time into it. Seriously, it's long as hell lol.

-Mavor
Back to top Go down

Mavor application! Read Fully!
Page 1 of 1