Rune Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rune Rush

Please Donate

PortalPortal  HomeHome  WebclientWebclient  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Rune Rush WEBCLIENT Out Now - Play Now!

Be more active on the forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mavor

Mavor

Location : I like basketball almost as much as girls and food...

Be more active on the forums Empty
PostSubject: Be more active on the forums   Be more active on the forums EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:20 am

I feel like our active players on the server don't post on here at all. Maybe if we could set up some kind of simple rewards system like every 10 posts you get 10M in game or items. Something like that would be kinda cool:) And this is to all the members. If you have a question and the staff members aren't online, ask it on here. That's what its for. Anyways, let me know what you come up with and what you think. Thanks guys:)

-Mavor
Back to top Go down
GokuOnCrackk

GokuOnCrackk

PostSubject: Re: Be more active on the forums   Be more active on the forums EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:30 pm

Agreed man great suggestion
Back to top Go down
Jaason
In Game Moderator
In Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Be more active on the forums   Be more active on the forums EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:57 pm

I think Aero have not really the time because if we would have more players it would be very long for him :$
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be more active on the forums   Be more active on the forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Be more active on the forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rune Rush :: News :: Suggestions-
Jump to: