Rune Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rune Rush

Please Donate

PortalPortal  HomeHome  WebclientWebclient  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Rune Rush WEBCLIENT Out Now - Play Now!

my stuffs missing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shepon1

Shepon1

my stuffs missing Empty
PostSubject: my stuffs missing   my stuffs missing EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:13 pm

Okay so trash quit and gave me his stuff and he had about 5 1b tickets and now there gone?!
Back to top Go down
Zerohero

my stuffs missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: my stuffs missing   my stuffs missing EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Shepon1 wrote:
Okay so trash quit and gave me his stuff and he had about 5 1b tickets and now there gone?!

That much money in a server that has no set economy yet is pointless. It would also throw of the balance of establishing a good economy for current and soon to come players.
Back to top Go down
Shepon1

Shepon1

my stuffs missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: my stuffs missing   my stuffs missing EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 am

Zerohero wrote:
Shepon1 wrote:

That much money in a server that has no set economy yet is pointless. It would also throw of the balance of establishing a good economy for current and soon to come players.
still, i should not be punished with my stuff tooken away when i didnt do anything, and plus why ddi you take my beserker ring ans my sara swords and my d claws? this is screwed up! im sorry im being rude with this is just messed up.
Back to top Go down
aerokallar
Owner
Owner
aerokallar

my stuffs missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: my stuffs missing   my stuffs missing EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:47 am

We took it because you received these items from another player we believed was trying to cheat, he gave you those items, so in turn I took them away so stop crying about it you already know better.
Back to top Go down
https://runerush.forumotion.com
Shepon1

Shepon1

my stuffs missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: my stuffs missing   my stuffs missing EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:29 am

Know better of what? No one told me he was cheating otherwise I wouldent take it. And no body told me that it was going to happen you just took it and didnt say anything, a message would be nice so I know whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my stuffs missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: my stuffs missing   my stuffs missing Empty

Back to top Go down

my stuffs missing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rune Rush :: Support :: Request Assistance-
Jump to: