Rune Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rune Rush

Please Donate

PortalPortal  HomeHome  WebclientWebclient  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Rune Rush WEBCLIENT Out Now - Play Now!

Accepted Applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aerokallar
Owner
Owner
aerokallar

Accepted Applications Empty
PostSubject: Accepted Applications   Accepted Applications EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Trash wrote:
Username: Trash
Timezone: +2 GMT (Tallinn)
How long have you been playing: I've been playing this server for 2 days now.
How could you help the server as a mod: When some people are stuck/bugged they can call me and i could help them get out of the bug.
What experience do you have as staff on previous servers: I've been a moderator twice and an admin for 3 times on several servers.
What puts you above others:
How many players have you gotten online: I'm discussing it with my friends, they will join the server soon.
How many hours a day can you be active: 4-6 hours in weekdays and 6+ hours in weekends.
If a player is cussing at another player or staff, what steps do you take to control the situation: I would ask them nicely to stop, if they keep doing it i will give them a few warnings before muting them.
Extra Info: My irl name is Henric.

Thanks for your time.

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
https://runerush.forumotion.com
aerokallar
Owner
Owner
aerokallar

Accepted Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accepted Applications   Accepted Applications EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Username:Saf3
Timezone:pacific
How long have you been playing:2 days
How could you help the server as a mod:Make sure whenever other players are struggling in game i would go assist them and if they have any questions they would be answered with a calm and straight forward answer.
What experience do you have as staff on previous servers:I used to be a helper on a spawn server but then it got shut down since i guess the owner didn't care about the server anymore.
What puts you above others:Leadership, Able to talk to a large group of members with straight forwards replys and listen well to others no matter who it is and respect everyone the same way they respect me.
How many players have you gotten online:1 my friend tried it and he said he might continue playing once i get other people playing this server.
How many hours a day can you be active: 12 hours
If a player is cussing at another player or staff, what steps do you take to control the situation:Ask them why they are upset, then tell them not to offend anyone because some people might take it more serious then other people and finally give them a warning about what might happen if it occurs again.
Extra Info: I like tigers

ACCEPTED!~~
Back to top Go down
https://runerush.forumotion.com

Accepted Applications
Page 1 of 1