Rune Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rune Rush

Please Donate

PortalPortal  HomeHome  WebclientWebclient  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Rune Rush WEBCLIENT Out Now - Play Now!

Mod app :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
saf3

Mod app :D Empty
PostSubject: Mod app :D   Mod app :D EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:19 am

Username:Saf3
Timezone:pacific
How long have you been playing:2 days
How could you help the server as a mod:Make sure whenever other players are struggling in game i would go assist them and if they have any questions they would be answered with a calm and straight forward answer.
What experience do you have as staff on previous servers:I used to be a helper on a spawn server but then it got shut down since i guess the owner didn't care about the server anymore.
What puts you above others:Leadership, Able to talk to a large group of members with straight forwards replys and listen well to others no matter who it is and respect everyone the same way they respect me.
How many players have you gotten online:1 my friend tried it and he said he might continue playing once i get other people playing this server.
How many hours a day can you be active: 12 hours
If a player is cussing at another player or staff, what steps do you take to control the situation:Ask them why they are upset, then tell them not to offend anyone because some people might take it more serious then other people and finally give them a warning about what might happen if it occurs again.
Extra Info: I like tigers
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
drew101

PostSubject: Re: Mod app :D   Mod app :D EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:48 am

username:drew
timezone:pacific
how long have you been playing:2-3 days
how could you help the server as a mod:if there is anyone struggling to skill or find something or anything ill help them through it calmly not stress fully
what experience do you have a staff on previous servers:i have been mod twice and and server helper once
what puts you above others:i am loyal i play about 7 hours a day and i never afk i just log out so i will have quick replies and respect
how many players have you gotten online:1 called skilltopk he says he will play it more once he gets used to it.
how many hours a day can you be active:7 hours
if a player is cussing at another player or staff,what steps do you take to control the situation:first i will ask what has happened then ill give them 3 warnings in total then mute and if it gets serious i will temp ban them
extra info:i love arsenal!!!
Back to top Go down
aerokallar
Owner
Owner
aerokallar

PostSubject: Re: Mod app :D   Mod app :D EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:36 am

this application is under review
Back to top Go down
https://runerush.forumotion.com
Ashley-Helper

PostSubject: Re: Mod app :D   Mod app :D EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Drew101, Why'd you comment your application on someone elses.?
Back to top Go down
drew101

PostSubject: Re: Mod app :D   Mod app :D EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:11 am

ashley it was an accident :/ sorry lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod app :D   Mod app :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod app :D
Page 1 of 1